Ribera Law – Fearless Litigators Who Fight Hard for Their Clients
Litigation is a battle fought both inside and outside the courtroom. We design a strategy for your case with the goal of obtaining you the maximum recovery – whether this involves intense negotiations, mediation, arbitration, or ultimately a hard-fought case litigated in a court of law. We gather evidence, assess the strengths and weaknesses of your case, and take every necessary step to ensure your victory. You need an attorney who is fearless, and the attorneys at Ribera Law Firm are not afraid to take on the largest and most formidable foes. The greater the challenge, the more determined we are to prevail.
Providing Comprehensive Legal Representation to the San Francisco Bay Area, the State of California, and Nationwide
Whether your case is being litigated in court or in the pre-litigation phase, you need an attorney who is a skilled and well-rounded advocate. The attorneys at the Ribera Law Firm spent years sharpening their written and oral argument skills under the teaching of some of the most successful trial lawyers in the United States. At Ribera Law, we have unique insights into the strategies used by defense attorneys, which give us the ability to anticipate the opposing party’s arguments. We will use our combined skills, excellent industry reputation, and proven winning expertise to assert your legal rights and obtain you the results you deserve.
Our Elite Team Handles a Wide Variety of Legal Issues
While we focus primarily on Personal Injury, Employment Law, and Insurance Bad Faith Litigation, we care about our clients and are able to offer legal advice on other fields of law, as needed. Please do not hesitate to ask us if we can be of assistance. We handle cases in San Francisco, the State of California, and Nationwide.
- Personal Injury and Accident Cases
- Vehicle/Car Accidents, whether you are driver, passenger, or pedestrian
- Bicycle/Motorcycle Accidents
- Workplace Injuries Workplace Injuries while an independent contractor
- Sports/Recreational Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Intentional Torts such as Assault and Battery
- Product Liability
- Wrongful death
- Injuries on someone else’s property, including government property and schools
- Injuries on public transportation – trains, buses, ferries, etc.
- Hate crimes, unlawful intimidation, and wrongful discrimination
- Employment Law
- Wage and Hour Disputes
- Employee Civil Rights
- Family and medical leave issues – FMLA and CFRA
- Employment Discrimination, including disability discrimination
- Hostile work environment
- Sexual harassment
- Retaliation and wrongful termination
- Failure to accommodate disabled employees
- Unpaid overtime or failure to pay minimum wage
- Failure to provide breaks
No matter what legal issues your case may involve, you can be assured that the Ribera Law Firm will be committed to providing you with diligent and personalized representation that you can count on at all stages of the litigation process.