If you are injured or ill – or your close family member is injured, ill, or has been killed – you may be entitled to payment for your or your family member’s medical costs and other financial losses. Most injuries and illnesses are not entirely the fault of the victim. If you believe an injury, illness, or death was caused by another person or entity, i.e. a business/corporation, you need to contact an attorney. Without legal representation, you may unknowingly lose your opportunity to recover damages or limit the amount you can recover by attempting to negotiate without knowing your rights. An attorney who specializes in personal injury cases can help you determine who was at fault, obtain proper medical care, and assert your legal rights.
Getting Help When You Need It
The Ribera Law Firm works closely with doctors and other healthcare providers to assess all medical aspects of your case. If you don’t have medical insurance, we have relationships with healthcare professionals who can help you receive the proper treatment while deferring your payment until your case is successfully resolved. Our goal is to see you make as complete of a recovery as possible, not only from your physical injuries, but from any financial and emotional suffering you may endure as a result of your injury. At Ribera Law, we care about our clients and their well-being, and it shows.
Our Approach to Injury Cases
We know that our clients are relying on us during their time of crisis to protect their legal interests and obtain the compensation they deserve. We take our work and your situation very seriously. We are committed to working with you and developing the strongest case possible using facts, science, and the law. We advocate aggressively on your behalf when an injury or illness has caused you damages and loss.
Ribera Law handles the following types of cases in all areas of California:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle/Bicycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- All Other Injuries and Illnesses
Automobile and Traffic Accidents
Unfortunately, accidents involving automobiles, bicycles, and motorcycles are all too common. If you are involved in a car accident, you should do the following:
- Contact the police from the scene of the accident – especially if you think you may be injured
- Obtain the names of witnesses, their addresses, and telephone numbers
- Obtain medical treatment as soon as possible after the accident
- If possible, take photos of all vehicles involved and the location where the accident took place
- Take photos of any injuries you or a loved one has sustained
- Contact a qualified personal injury lawyer
- Do not provide a statement to an insurance company until you have spoken with an attorney and understand your rights
If you believe you have been injured in an automobile, motorcycle, or bicycle accident, or have suffered an illness or injury as a result of the conduct of another, please contact the Ribera Law Firm.